Dudes, it’s March!!
Count down begins for our unofficial official “Be The Rad” day which is on March 30th (the date is 3/30 — get it!)
So “Be The Rad” day is an opportunity to grow awareness of what YOU do to “be the rad you want to see in the world”.
Be The Rad is our life motto here at 3 Thirty and it means something different to each person. What does it mean to you?
While you are thinking of that here is a list of 3 Things to do on #betherad day!
1. Be extra kind to everyone you meet
2. Go on a hike
3. Workout harder than you ever have before
4. Help out someone
5. Send out good vibes only
6. Make a meal and give it to someone who is homeless
7. Foster an animal
8. Volunteer at an animal shelter
9. Donate to an animal shelter
10. Try a new sport or hobby
11. Plant a tree
12. Tell the ones you love, that you love them
13. Go surfing
14. Do a beach or park clean up with friends
15. Plan an epic adventure
16. Sign up for that class you have been wanting to take
17. Be fearless
18. Help out your parents
19. Try to master a new trick
20. Support a charity
21. Buy goods and apparel from conscious companies — check out this list for ideas
22. Commit to living healthier
23. Get outdoors and explore
24. Support a friend who is working on a project
25. Do something you are scared to try
26. Buy cruelty-free products
27. Fundraise for a cause
28. Shred harder than before
29. Take a minute to count your blessings
30. Write out a list of 30 things you could do to BE THE RAD
Whatever you do, take some photos, write about it, share your experience and tag us so we can give you a shout out.