3 Thirty is searching for an intern who is a self-motivated, creative college student seeking a start-up work environment experience. Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about fashion AND social causes who has experience in retail sales, customer service or receptionist work. We want someone who is creative and thoughtful when interacting with partners, clients, and vendors and who can take direction and is detailed oriented. This person will report directly to the Director of Development.
Creative, hardworking, and flexible individuals with AWESOME attitudes only.
You will learn:
- How to Identify partners, clients and vendors
- How to Identify markets and target audience
- How to build a relationships with customers and partners
- How to develop reports and presentations
- Branding efforts
- Relationship building
- How to work in a team
- How to implement projects from start to finish
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Passion for Previous sales or customer service experience desired
- Ability to follow directions
- Critical thinking skills
- Responsible and ability to organize and prioritize
- Willingness to learn
- Microsoft Office – Word
- Background in Business Development, Sociology, Marketing, Communication, Public Relations or other related discipline
- Familiarity with social networking sites desired, but we will also train
- Event planning and logistical work experience desired, but will also train
- Connections to clubs, sororities, campus organizations, and campus influencers/leaders on college/university campus is desirable
This is a 3 month internship, with the possibility of adding additional months. You are expected to work 14 hours a week and must be able to earn school credit for participating. We are flexible with your work availability and hours. Most work can be done from home and online with mandatory weekly/biweekly in-person meetings.
This is an unpaid internship. 3 Thirty is an e-commerce fashion and socially conscious lifestyle brand. Since we are a start-up, you will have the unique opportunity to learn many aspects about business, hone essential skills for the work place, and have real responsibilities.